Outfit / Jester Pants | Pennies & Paper: Outfit / Jester Pants

    

Outfit / Jester Pants

Friday, November 6


It's been hot, hot, hot lately--too hot for fall! Two days this week hit 70, when, in my mind, November should never venture past the 50s.

These epic pants are hand-me-downs from my roommate Taina. There is a reason she wanted to give them away (the black leg is a different material than the purple, and tighter) but I can't hold that against them. They're too much fun!

The Chelsea booties are new, too, bought just before my burgundy Steve Maddens. These are more practical and versatile.





Pants: Tripp NYC Clothing {different pattern} | Top: TJ Maxx | Boots: Indigo Road {similar here and here} | Necklace: "thrifted" (found on the street) | Lip: Laqa & Co. in Menatour

And what would a post be without more bloopers than fashion shots?


Early morning photoshoots require coffee!



Monique and I like to be goofs.





post signature
Photos by Monique Frechette & Matt Thomas

14 comments:

  1. Such a fun outfit!! Happy Friday, girl!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cool pants!!
    xo, claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool are these pants! The photos are all so fun. It's been way hot here as well. I wore a dress without leggings - it was unreal.

    Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I've never seen pants like that before. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are so unique! Love your style.

    -Ruya
    sweetshortandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are so cute!! i love them!
    Sophie
    Smitten Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a good outfit!
    with southern grace,
    lindsey
    www.withsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those booties - they look too perfect and practical! Also obsessed with your lip color - you look great!

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun pants! Hand me downs are the best. I love your hair, too.

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pants are so fun! I need a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! It's been so hot in Miami! Such cool pants.

    Lauren
    www.thefashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...