Outfit / #Flawless | Pennies & Paper: Outfit / #Flawless

    

Outfit / #Flawless

Wednesday, May 13

#Flawless - I Woke Up Like This | Pennies & Paper Blog OASAP Hudson


Remember the beauteous airbrushed trucker hat I received from a free event at my college? Well, I just can't get enough of it. I'm also obsessed with my Hudson zebra print jeans and my Yoncé inspired sweatshirt. (With a thesis about selfies, I was instantly drawn to it!) I decided to throw all of the epic pieces together and see what happened. And it was #Flawless.

Full disclosure: these photos are from weeks ago, and it's rather hotter in New England right now. I took some headshots of my roommate and decided to use the opportunity to craft this crazy-awesome outfit.

#Flawless - I Woke Up Like This | Pennies & Paper Blog

#Flawless - I Woke Up Like This | Pennies & Paper Blog

The sweatshirt is ridiculously comfy, and the Hudson jeans have just enough pattern to take them a step up from basic blacks. The subtle zebra also keeps this outfit from being too crazy--with so many statement pieces, I easily could have gone overboard. (I seem to have a thing for black-on-black patterns.) 

#Flawless - I Woke Up Like This | Pennies & Paper Blog

#Flawless - I Woke Up Like This | Pennies & Paper Blog

#Flawless - I Woke Up Like This | Pennies & Paper Blog

Hat: Customized {see here} | Sweatshirt: Romwe | Pants: Hudson (via TJ Maxx) {similar here & here} | Booties: Target {similar here & here} | Necklace: Kohl's | Lip: Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop

Photoshoots would be no fun without bloopers, and this one had so, so, so many. Shout out to my roommate, who took the first two photos (thanks to my newly-battered remote for the others)!

#Flawless - I Woke Up Like This | Pennies & Paper Blog

#Flawless - I Woke Up Like This | Pennies & Paper Blog

#Flawless - I Woke Up Like This | Pennies & Paper Blog

#Flawless - I Woke Up Like This | Pennies & Paper Blog

What makes you feel flawless?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Everything. I'm horrible at pulling off black, I wish I could wear it like you! What makes me feel flawless? Hm. Sunshine and food haha.

    doitfortheirony.com / creative lifestyle blog.
    #MayMakers: create something new + get promoted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That outfit is actually pretty awesome! It screams confidence and looks incredibly comfy. Very cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make it look so easy! I must have more black in my wardrobe! (and some hot pink or red lipstick, that was awesome looking, LOL)! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...