Outfit / Airbrushed Trucker Hats | Pennies & Paper: Outfit / Airbrushed Trucker Hats

    

Outfit / Airbrushed Trucker Hats

Wednesday, April 1

Airbrushed Trucker Hats | Pennies & Paper Blog

One of the most beautiful aspects of college (outside of education of course) is all of the free events. At my college, we have an organization that specifically hosts free events for the community. Last Friday, they had airbrushed trucker hats or towels! It was timed perfectly, and began right when I got off of work. I was super excited, because last time they had this event I missed it--and apparently, some part of me is stuck in the early 2000s and desperately wants an airbrushed trucker hat.

I was having the worst time deciding what to have written, or what style (this is "scratch"), or what colors. But eventually, I realized the obvious choice was my Quidditch nickname, and two of my favorite colors...which also happened to be the colors I was wearing that day. (Got this dress on sale at Target--love it!)

The hat is also a great opportunity to use my recently-batteried camera remote, and take some quality selfies. Technically, it's my father's. I really need to buy my own so I can give this one back!  Expect this little lovely in future outfit posts :D

Airbrushed Trucker Hats | Pennies & Paper Blog

Fun fact: I go to school with Sammi of Sammi the Beauty Buff, and we went to the event with another friend of ours! I'm not sure if she's going to show you what she got, but here's her order form:

Airbrushed Trucker Hats | Pennies & Paper Blog

And here's our little decked-out school mascot :)

Airbrushed Trucker Hats | Pennies & Paper Blog

Does your school put on fun, free events? More importantly, are you as trucker-hat obsessed as I am?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I've never had an urge to own or wear a trucker hat, but this is pretty cool and I remember making a wax hand mold in college. That creepy thing lasted about a year before it became so melted that it scared people to visit my room and I threw it out.

    Anything free from college is a good thing (6 years after graduating and I'm wearing an old shirt I got free, so there's that too.....)

    Farin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up! I love the airbrush look.

    Liz
    http://lizzieinlace.blogspot.com
    Hope you can join this week's link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those hats! I found your blog through pumps and pushups. I host a link up every Wednesday (still live) so stop by if you get a chance :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Your linkup is wonderful :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...