A Month of Instagram: August 2014 | Pennies & Paper: A Month of Instagram: August 2014

    

A Month of Instagram: August 2014

Saturday, September 6

I know, I know: I've been completely MIA. With the end of summer and the start of school (consisting of moving into an apartment, working twelve hours a week, going to five class, running a publishing organization, and learning how to cook/feed myself) I've been swamped. I won't even go into all the craziness my weekend holds--and all of it is for school or house prep. But I suppose I knew what I was signing up for!

Well, in any case, I'm back. I very much missed my blog but I still don't have much time until next weekend, so I'm going back to my roots: a month of Instagram! (I still can't believe it's September already.)


Left to Right: For me, August started with a vacation that included: Reading on a sunny beach <> Yoga on top of mountains <> Lake sunsets <> More yoga on top of mountains!


Left to Right: Looking back on Boston during a camp field trip (we hiked with my six-year-olds!) <> Saying goodbye to my Uncle Hank--he bought these necklaces in Egypt for most of the women in the family; this is my grandmother's <> Camp is over! <> Celebrating my nana and grandpa's 60th anniversary :)

I hope everyone had a lovely August and is surviving school so far!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...