The Inspirational Blogger Award | Pennies & Paper: The Inspirational Blogger Award

    

The Inspirational Blogger Award

Sunday, June 8


Thank you to the ever-lovely Emma of My Beautiful Messy Life for nominating me for the Inspirational Blogger Award (also known as the Very Inspiring Blogger Award). Emma is a truly fantastic person and I'm so flattered that she thought of me for this. Go check her out if you haven't before!


Here are the rules:
  • Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
  • List the rules and display the award.
  • Share seven facts about yourself.
  • Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them (provide a link to your post).
  • This rule is optional – you can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog (e.g. on your sidebar) and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
7 Facts
  • I have a very large cat named Cedric. Yes, after the Harry Potter character :)
  • I shampoo my hair about once every two weeks--yay for curly hair!
  • My favorite yoga pose is Wild Thing (Camatkarasana).
  • I say I'm a vegetarian, but that's because it rolls off the tongue more easily than "pescetarian."
  • My dream job is a children's book editor for Penguin Random House.
  • When I'm nervous and/or have had too much caffeine, I chatter endlessly.
  • Starbucks all the way! (But if I need to wake up quickly and won't have time to enjoy deliciousness, I go with Dunks.)


Nominations
  • All of you! Nearly all of my blog-friends have received this award already...I'm in a fairly small blogging community. So, if you haven't received this award yet, you have now! You deserve it :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...