Guest Post / How to Properly Get Lost While Traveling | Pennies & Paper: Guest Post / How to Properly Get Lost While Traveling

    

Guest Post / How to Properly Get Lost While Traveling

Wednesday, June 4

Budapest

Often I write on my blog, but sometimes I write for other people! Since it's the summer, many people have busy weekends and vacations. The Her Campus Blogger Network (HCBN) is alive with requests for guest bloggers, and in the coming weeks I'll be helping a few of them out. 

Today I wrote a post for Hayden at Haute Table about one of my favorite things: traveling! Specifically, this post talks about my tips for and experiences with getting lost, on purpose, when visiting a new place. 

Click the image above or click here to get to my post!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...