A Month of Instagram: May 2014 | Pennies & Paper: A Month of Instagram: May 2014

    

A Month of Instagram: May 2014

Wednesday, June 4

Even though I was already out of school by May 1st, the month went surprisingly quickly. I cannot believe it's June already, and part of me wishes it weren't. But I did take some lovely photos, all of which you can find in my Instagram gallery.
And look! I'm using Indesign instead of online photo frames! I made a template and everything, so the only watermarks from here on out will be mine. Woohoo! (I haven't done one of these in a few months...now that I have a template, I might go and back post February, March, and April. Shhhh.)
May Instagram

From left to right: The last time I'll ever see this amazing view <> Walking back from my final day of interning at culture: the word on cheese <> One of the best parts of being home: Cedric <> Finally exploring the Boston Public Library!

May Instagram

From left to right: The first hike of the season, through a local reservation <> Got my hair cut yayyyy! <> Spent Memorial Day weekend camping and hiking in New Hampshire <> Finally, springtime!

What were some of your favorite May moments?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...