Weekend Recap: Busy Busy Me! | Pennies & Paper: Weekend Recap: Busy Busy Me!

    

Weekend Recap: Busy Busy Me!

Friday, February 28

For the weekend of February 21-23, I had no plans, but somehow got so incredibly busy! Now that my spring break is started, I'm at home, which means a lot of things...I can get my ThredUp package (review to come!), I will be going skiing, I have a lot of homework to do, and I can get the photos dad took from the 23rd!

Friday I was having a rough day. It started early, so my roommate and I could meet a friend for breakfast at Panera. And while it was great to see her--she's usually in Chicago or D.C.--I had to run right from that to class. My most stressful class meets for four hours on Friday and is followed by a shift at work. So by the time I got done with it all, I was in a very bad mood. My friend Taina suggested we go and get pho, which was one of the best decisions ever.



Following that we hit up H&M so I could use one of my Wrapp giftcards, and I got a cat crop top just because! That was supposed to be the end of our evening, but a friend called and asked if we wanted to have a girls' night at a bar called Lolita. It was quite fun...and after a shared pitcher of blackberry sangria, strawberry sangria (SO GOOD), and a "bonita" margarita (El Mayor Reposado, ginger, white peach, and lime), the super tacky decor of black plastic chandeliers, red lighting, and paintings of "gothic" girls was easy to forget about!



Saturday started a bit late for me...I didn't have anything until 2 pm. With all the snow days we've been having, I've had a decent number of classes cancelled. Most professors don't want to come in on Saturdays to make up the time, so both my Feminist Cultural Theory class and my Hispanic Caribbean class asked we go to a production of "Fefu and Her Friends" (review also to come!). I hit up H&M one more time to spend my second Wrapp giftcard (review here!) and also did some shopping with my friends. We went to Sephora, Barnes & Noble, and Starbucks...and I hate to admit it, but it was my first time in Sephora! It was super overwhelming...but I did get to try an OCC Lip Tar :)



Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...