Friday, January 31, 2014

The Friday Five: '90s Songs!

Last week, some friends and I had a two hour '90s and early 2000s sing-along...and I can't stop listening to some of the songs! Here are the five that have been running through my head all week.

Upside Down - A*Teens

Bring it All Back - S Club 7

It Happens Every Time - Dreamstreet

Just Got Paid - Nsync

Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin

MMMBop - Hanson


Yes, I know, there are six on here. I had about fifteen options in the first draft. I've found that I really can't get away from a lot of the songs I loved as a kid. The nostalgia factor is just too much of a lure! What are some of your favorite songs from the 1990s and 2000s?


7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this really brought me back!! My favorites were Britney, Spice Girls and N*sync!! <3

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes Britney! I never really was into Spice Girls, but I find I listen to them more now xD

      Delete
  2. CLASSIC. I was all about NSync. and S CLUB!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such an S Club addict haha. I used to listen to them so much as a kid, but then forgot about them until I started watching Primeval...one of the girls is in it! And now I periodically listen to S Club for hours xD

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90s is the best! I came from the HC Blogger network! Great blog :)
    xx Tia
    acaffeinatedbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! (I love your blog so I'm having a slight fangirl moment right now xD) And yessss go '90s :D

      Delete