Outfit / Christmas Eve Eve | Pennies & Paper: Outfit / Christmas Eve Eve

    

Outfit / Christmas Eve Eve

Monday, December 23

I came up with this outfit a few days ago and have been dying to both wear it and take photos of it. But it poured in the morning and so I was forced to take photos inside using flash, which is the worst. I truly am sorry for the terrible photos: just me and my tripod, combined with being inside. But here goes!


Sweater // Goodwill
Belt // Found
Pants // No idea (Old)
Heels // DSW (Old, On Sale)
Necklace // Hand-me-down
Bracelet // Eden Hand Arts
Lipstick // Endless by Starlooks


Out of focus, but it took me forever to get this crop

Attempting a proper pose
Being silly while focusing the camera
This is a nearly-thrifted outfit. The sweater was $3.99 from Goodwill. It's super comfy and I've worn it so much in the month I've had it. I'm only just getting used to belts, though. I never used to wear them, so I own very few. This I found in a box of clothes to be thrown away during finals week. I wasn't even looking--I just glanced down and there it was! The pants are old, and the heels are very dark burgundy penny-loafer style, from a super sale at DSW years ago. As for the necklace, Mom handed it to me yesterday after she cleaned out her jewelry box, and it's just my style :)

Today was my day off from work; I've worked my part-time job every day since I came home from school. Spent the day doing some work for a school org, getting lunch with friends at our favorite bagel place, cuddling with my kitty, and wrapping gifts. Got a busy two days ahead of me, then back to work!

How was everyone's Christmas Eve Eve?

2 comments:

  1. Love that it looks like you had fun posing for this OOTD post!

    :) Semirah D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I definitely did! It's kind of nice when it's you taking the photos--you can make all the silly faces you want :D

      Delete

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...