A Month of Instagram: November | Pennies & Paper: A Month of Instagram: November

    

A Month of Instagram: November

Monday, December 16

Well, I am super late on this one. Nearly halfway through December and I haven't posted last month's Instagram highlights? How shameful! I'm just going to blame finals.

All of these photos and more can be found on my Instagram stream. (If you decide to follow, let me know so I can follow back!)

From left to right: Went home the day after Halloween to babysit my kitty while the parents were in New York... <> ...and promptly fought my way through public transport to get front row spots at the Red Sox Parade the next morning. <> Bought my first vintage item from Buffalo Exchange (anyone know anything about this style?). <> Had Starbucks and a walk. This photo was featured on the Boston Globe's Instagram (check it out here!)

From left to right: Spent a day exploring Boston with the friends (read my post about this weekend). <> Boston is beautiful in all weather. <> Celebrating the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who. <> Heading off to Thanksgiving dinner.


There we have it: November. With any luck, I'll be much more timely with December's post!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...