The Friday Five: Things I'm Thankful For | Pennies & Paper: The Friday Five: Things I'm Thankful For

    

The Friday Five: Things I'm Thankful For

Friday, November 29

What better time to post about what I'm thankful for than the day after Thanksgiving? The list is certainly much longer than only five things, but here is what's been on my mind lately.

1. I am thankful for my crazy family. We have our problems and I wish I got along with many members better than I do. But for better or worse, I wouldn't be the person I am today if I didn't know these people.

2. I am thankful for my friends, and my ability to make friends easily. These are the people I want to spend time with and choose to be crazy with <3

3. I am thankful for my job, and for being able to somewhat take care of myself financially. It's certainly not a full-time job, and I don't make enough to truly live without help from my parents. But I can go on trips, buy gifts, splurge a little. I've had this job for going on four years now, and I've met some great people and learned some great skills because of it.

4. I am thankful that I have been to Europe three times. I want to go back; of course I do. I would like to be in Europe permanently. But until that happens, I can have memories of it :)

5. I am thankful for books. I've been a little dissatisfied with life lately, and I realized I haven't been reading as much. I feel so much better when I plan in time to read. Books let me relax and explore and learn all at once.

What are some things you are thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...