Announcement: Her Campus Blogger Network | Pennies & Paper: Announcement: Her Campus Blogger Network

    

Announcement: Her Campus Blogger Network

Friday, November 1



A few days ago I got an email saying I'd been selected to be a part of the Her Campus Blogger Network (HCBN)! I had applied back in the summer, when I was more actively updating my blog, and to be honest I'd forgotten about it. I'm not sure what they saw in my little, slightly subject-confused blog, but I'm glad they did :)

"Thank you so much for applying to be a part of the Her Campus Blogger Network.  We were uber impressed by your fabulous blog and are thrilled to officially offer you a spot in the Her Campus Blogger Network (HCBN)! As a member of the HCBN, you'll be a part of a robust network of women (and a few men!) with influential blogs on everything from fashion to food to fitness and much, much more.And this is just the tip of the iceberg!"

I am beyond flattered, but that also means there will be a few changes around here!

1.) I will be making a blog schedule, asap. My goal is the required once-a-week, with perhaps a few weeks where I will post two or three times (especially when I start subbing to boxes again!)
2.) I will be clearly defining what this blog is about. Between this and my mostly-book blog,I've got a lot of bases covered--too many!
3.) I will be revamping my design. I've really disliked this one for a while now. I've got a few ideas but it may take me a little bit, since this is NaNoWriMo season, and holiday season, and I'm in school, and I'm not great at web design to begin with!

I'm excited to see what opportunities this brings me!

-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...