A Month of Instagram: September | Pennies & Paper: A Month of Instagram: September

    

A Month of Instagram: September

Tuesday, October 1

I thought this would be a fun little addition to my blog, and it's definitely a popular idea in the blogosphere (can we still call it that, or is that too nineties?). Ever since getting my iPhone earlier this semester, I knew the one and only app I had to have was Instagram. I love it, I love it, I love it, and I probably post far too much on it.

If you'd like to see my full Instagram gallery, check it out here (and please follow if you like what you see!).

Please forgive the awful watermark on the collage...I'm hoping to get Photoshop soon so I can do this properly!

From left to right: My first ever photo on Instagram! My best friend came to visit before she went off to school. <> The view from my dorm room. Not pretty, but I'm quite attached. <> I attended my first Ren Faire! <> September is the perfect time to explore Beacon Hill with friends.

From left to right: Cloud of jellyfish at the New England Aquarium during their college night. <> First photo of me in my first corset. <> Unexpectedly saw Potted Potter, a Harry Potter parody. So much fun, and we had amazing seats thanks to a mix-up. <> A beautiful day for the Walk to End Alzheimer's.

I'm so excited for October. In my opinion, it's one of the best months: a perfect mix of fall and festivities! Bring on the sugar, the costumes, and the leaves!

-Julia






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...