Tag: Would You Rather...? | Pennies & Paper: Tag: Would You Rather...?

    

Tag: Would You Rather...?

Thursday, August 15

So waaaaaaaay back in July (and by way back I mean the end of July, but still), the amazing Shauna from A Little Cup of Random tagged me :) Since this is my first ever tag I very much wanted to do it, but I've been scrambling these past few weeks with finishing my internship, getting ready for school, and generally just trying to organize my life. Most of that is still in-progress, but I figured you all could use a break from my entirely boring spending recaps and budgets and learn a little more about me.

1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I can do without most eye makeup--I hardly ever use my eyeshadows, and the only palette I own is the deluxe sample one from my July Ipsy! So I'd rather lose the latter for sure.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Chop it off, chop it off! I hate hate hate when my hair is long...I still recall the tangled mess my hair became when I tried to grow it out for Locks of Love. I have very thick and curly hair, so shorter just looks better all around. (And I'm getting a haircut tomorrow, woohoo!)

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I'm quite pink anyway so I'm going to pick that one :)

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes! I have so many clothes on my wish-list it's not even funny.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Uhhhh I'm going to pick lipstick as eyeliner. Seems a bit easier than putting eyeliner on my lips (I have mostly pencils).

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora. There are more near me. Plus Urban Decay.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow! The idea of only wearing one lip color is making me panic xD I love lip colors!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter for sure! I overheat quite easily, and if I get cold wearing all those shorts and t-shirts I can just do what I should be doing...and exercise!

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I'm torn on this one. I would say dark, because I wear a lot of black and blues...but that makes me want to pick brights to balance myself out. So...brights!

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Eye! I cannot live without my chapstick!


11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
My hair is really too short to put up in either of those styles...so messy bun, because that's close to what I get after I'm done bobby pinning all my hair up.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I'll give up the nails. Again, I need my lip products!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?
I really don't want to answer this one.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nailpolish?
Nail polish. My nails are a mess anyway, so I'm used to them not being pretty. Plus I need lip products, and concealer is great, and eyeliner and mascara are always fun :)

Blogs I'm Tagging:

If you do this tag I'd love to see a link so I can read your responses!

 <3 Julia

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that the comment I posted back in August never actually showed up here! I think it's another example of my iPhone eating Blogspot comments.

    Anyway, I'm so happy you decided to do the tag. I loved seeing your responses and how completely different they were from everyone else I tagged. Very cool, and thanks for the shout-out!

    Cheers,
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...