Review / Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Women | Pennies & Paper: Review / Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Women

    

Review / Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Women

Saturday, June 15

I work retail, so I'm on my feet all day, and I'm not allowed to wear sneakers. I love flats as much as the next person, but they are truly terrible for jobs like mine.

Lucky for me, I am a BzzAgent and I was selected to test a pair of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles! I've had many varieties of insoles in the past, but never seemed to find a brand that really felt great.

I actually put these in the night before a 7 hour shift, because I had to trim them down to size. The trimming is actually quite easy with a good pair of scissors - there are shoe sizes marked out to help - but I had some trouble determining which size would fit best in my shoe. The instructions suggest taking out your shoe's insole and cutting the gel ones to size - but none of my work shoes have removable insoles! It took a little guestimating, and the insoles turned out to be too wide for the shoes I initially wanted to wear. When I finally got them to size and put my feet in, I thought it felt very strange to have the gel side against your feet...because you aren't supposed to have that side against your feet! I had put them in upside down, which my father was kind enough to point out to me xD Once they were in correctly, however, I wore them until bedtime because they felt so good!

They worked quite well at work also. My feet still did hurt after 7 hours, but they felt significantly better than normal. Instead of sharp pain that lasted for hours after I put my feet up, my Dr. Scholl's-improved flats left me with a dull ache that ended soon after work.

I apologize for the grime!

To make things even better, an online friend from the Subscriptions Anonymous Facebook group is sending me some coupons for Dr. Scholl's High Heel inserts! Can't wait to try those out too.

Disclaimer: I received this product free from BzzAgent for review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...