Review / Dr. Scholl's Campaign and Venus & Olay Campaign from BzzAgent [Overviews] | Pennies & Paper: Review / Dr. Scholl's Campaign and Venus & Olay Campaign from BzzAgent [Overviews]

    

Review / Dr. Scholl's Campaign and Venus & Olay Campaign from BzzAgent [Overviews]

Saturday, May 25

I was chosen for a campaign a few months ago, but was unable to complete it, so I am very happy to have received my first of two (yes, TWO!) BzzAgent Campaigns yesterday! BzzAgent is a website where you sign up and are sent products to review. This particular one is the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles Campaign.



My BzzKit came with a little information card, a pair of Dr. Scholl's for women size 6-10, and eight $4 off coupons.

I was hoping to use these at work today (seven hour shift wooooo) but I haven't had time to figure out how to trim them to my foot size. So I'm planning on trying them out next week :)

These insoles cost $11.19 at my local CVS right now, so that's not a bad value, and not a bad deal with the coupons!

Box Value: ~$11

Box Cost: Free

Edit: Immediately after posting this the mail came...and my second BzzKit arrived! Here's what was in my nice little package for the Gillette Venus & Olay Razor Campaign.
DSC_2356


No coupons in this kit, but I'm still very excited to test this product and write a review about it! Mine apparently comes in "sugarberry scent", which I could smell even just opening the box - I haven't even opened the razor package yet haha. This costs $11.49 online from CVS right now.

Box Value: ~$11

Box Cost: Free

Disclaimer: I received these products free from BzzAgent for review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...