Review / Dailybreak Mission from Smiley360 | Pennies & Paper: Review / Dailybreak Mission from Smiley360

    

Review / Dailybreak Mission from Smiley360

Tuesday, May 14

DailybreakAbout two weeks ago I qualified for my first actual Smiley360 Mission! I was hoping for a free product to try, but I'll take what I can get. And while I have not fully completed the challenges (as of right now I've reached 35 of 50 possible Smiles), I thought it would be nice to post my thoughts thus far.

(For those who don't know, Smiley360 is a website that gives you free products or services on missions that you qualify for. Gain higher levels - and more chances at more missions - through "Smiles", which are earned through various tasks. If you'd like to sign up, I'd greatly appreciate you using my referral link.)

As a Smiley360 member, I had a couple of incentives to try Dailybreak:

- Ability to try a special "Cupcakes Challenge"
- Bonus coins for signing up through Smiley360
- Entry for a chance to win a $300 Visa giftcard

But that doesn't mean there aren't reasons for non-Smiley members to try it! Every Dailybreak member earns coins or entries to raffle drawings (such as for other high-price giftcards) by completing challenges. Coins can be used to buy other raffle tickets or bid for auction items.

The challenges themselves are simple, with beautiful graphics, and no glitches that I've found so far. They consist of a variety of tasks - timed question-and-answer, matching, polls, etc. Some require a little more thought than others, but none are truly difficult. And a particular bonus, in my opinion, is that most challenges also teach you something new!

Dailybreak RafflesDailybreak is certainly entertaining, and it's very easy to earn coins or raffle entries. That being said, I'm not sure how I feel about the reward system. I prefer having a system where I am guaranteed some prize, not given a chance to win them. Today I bought three raffle tickets for some of the items currently up; I checked out the auctions but all of the bids were far too high. The nice - and bad - thing about the raffles is that it looks like you can only buy one raffle. So everyone has the same chances.

Overall, this website does provide a quick and entertaining break from the daily routine.

If you are interested in signing up for Dailybreak, I ask you do so through my referral link (full disclosure - this only earns me mission Smiles): http://smiley360.com/1684647.cfm

Disclaimer: Thanks to Smiley360 for the special Dailybreak deal. I have also been "compensated" for this mission by earning Smiles on Smiley360.com. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment--they are the highlight of my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...